Silky/shiny and manageable hair is a dream of all and to achieve that we try our best to treat our
hair with best hair treatments/hair spa/hair massages and buy chemical laden expensive shampoos, conditioners, masks, serums etc etc.However we forget that doing all this would cause much more
damage to our hair resulting in hair fall, dandruff and dry,brittle hair.
Also what is very important to know is that healthy hair can be achieved if we engage ourselves in
proper healthy, nutrient rich diet.Eating foods/ fruits rich in Vit A, Vit C, Vit E also omega 3 fatty
acids helps to promote healthy scalp and their by helping with proper hair growth.If you are eating
healthy from within it would reflect on your skin and hair and the result will be healthy/silky and shiny
Possible causes of dull/dry hair are-
- Sun damage
- Excessive hair wash
- Inadequate hydration
- Vitamin/mineral deficiency
- Hormonal changes
- Improper diet
- Less conditioning (hot oil massage)
Let me also mention top 5 foods which promote healthy, lustrous hair from within,this would
make your work easier as to choose which foods/fruits.
- Flax seeds/oil or fish oil/capsules.
Try these natural remedies to make your hair more shiny,glossy,silky and manageable.
- To get that extra shine and glow to your hair add 2 tablespoons of malt or white vinegar to water.Use it as a last rinse after shampoo and conditioner.You will see great results with it.
- Massaging with aroma oils once a week makes your mane silky and soft.Rosemary, lavender,tea tree oil mixed with carrier oils like sweet almond,olive oil can be used.
- For shiny and healthy hair,mash up an avocado, mix it with a tablespoon of olive oil and rub it through your hair.Wash your hair after 15 minutes.
- Beer, yes it acts as a very good conditioner for your hair.Apply it for 15 minutes and wash your hair.Your hair will become so smooth and silky.
- Milk is a very good conditioner for your hair.Take some milk(preferably cold)and apply it with brush or using a spray bottle,comb your hair gently,wait for 30 minutes.Lightly wash your hair with mild or a baby shampoo.Do not use conditioner after shampoo as milk is a natural conditioner and leaves your hair silky and soft.
- Apply yogurt mixed with an egg two hours on your hair before taking shower for shiny and healthy hair.
- Washing your hair with cold water after conditioning locks and seals moisture in your hair and the result is shiny,silky hair.Also vitamin E is very essential to have silky,healthy hair;so include a lot of Vit E rich foods like Brown rice,nuts,wheat germ and green leafy vegetables.Our hair constitutes of 95% water so to have healthy,silky,shiny hair drink 2 liters (8-10) of water everyday.
Follow these hair care tips to have those gorgeous shiny and soft mane naturally!!
Happy hair care day!! <3 <3